Marlo had her 3rd boy on January 12th, 2009. I guess that means she will be pregnant again soon. Zahrah really wants a sister. But for now, she's loving her new baby brother, Lee Edward Jones. He'll probably grow up to be some financial genius & start an investing firm, just a hunch. 
He was named after my dad (also Marlo's dad) and his dad's grandpa. He kinda looks like my dad, from the top of the head view anyways.
Nah, Dad definitely has more hair than little Lee.
Since Marlo is already going to jail for stealing these photos I figured I'd better take advantage of her stupidity. This was taken by Jenny Cook, you can check out her work at http://jcphotographystudio.blogspot.com/


2 comments:
I'm going to sue you too!!!! Hee hee! Love ya!
I should have posted that picture of Dad on my blog. They really do look alike! :-)
Post a Comment