Marlo really does make a cute pregnant nun. Way to go "Father Bruce" on getting your "sister" pregnant, ewe gross!
I like to coordinate our costumes. Last year Tello was Shrek, I was Fiona & Francine was Baby Shrek, that was alot of fun, so this year in an attempt to top last years costumes I made up the Frankenstein Family. What a sick competition I'm in with none other that myself. I think I will have to make a post on all my past Halloween costumes. And honestly, trying to one up myself from the years past is the only reason I get into Halloween so much. I don't enjoy going to carnivals with hundreds of screaming kids all cranked up on sugar, crammed into a gymnasium with no air conditioning. Nor do I enjoy walking the streets of big bad Blackfoot in below freezing weather repeating myself every 100 feet, "Trick-or-treat, oh-thanks, I think she's adorable too" No, it all boils down to the fact that I like to dress up in freaky costumes that I ponder on for 350 days a year but never actually work on until a couple days before Halloween. I love my insanity!
Andy however has dressed up as the same thing for the past 4 years now. I've even offered him my costume making skills in hopes he would go for something else, but he really enjoys being a vampire.

One of our favorite parental activities to do on Halloween is to visit the kids at their schools, especially when they don't want us to. They were kinda excited to see us this year so it wasn't quite as rewarding.

6 comments:
So do you think you could start thinking of a better one for me next year? I bought some expensive patterns to make one of those old fashioned booster dresses, but it has sat in my sewing box for 4 years now & I've done nothing with it. You can't throw one of those together at the last minute... requires way too much prep work.
Wow what a scary looking family... I love the pictures especially the one where Angelea, Andy, Franchine went to visit Ben and Francine frankenstein head is over her eyes.. Angelea is looking really good. Wow she sure has grown into a young lady I remember her back when she is just a little girl.. Cute thanks for sharing..
You're right, our social life has gone to CRAP!! We do miss you guys!
Oh my
"H-E-double hockey sticks"!!
You look so SCARY!!
Now, I don't know if I'll be able to sleep tonight. Thanks ALOT!
I love your enthusiasm. I am glad to see that you are in a competition with yourself...how would you like to make it a friendly competition between us...except Carl doesn't get into it like Tello. Great costumes by the way...is that a temple dress? Too funny!
I love all of your Halloween pictures. You guys are so awesome to always dress up. I think I have got Tommy to do it twice in the whole time I have known him. Okay, so read your email I sent you. I need to get you on my yahoo messenger so I know when you are online!!
francine is so stinkin cute!!!
Love the costumes!!!
Post a Comment