Wednesday, October 15, 2008

We Are So Freakin' HOT!

Me & Tello are in Nashville this week for an Exit Realty Convention. I was worried we wouldn't fit in too well, because each night there is a night activity that requires dressing up in hot evening attire, which I don't own & drinking lots of alcoholic beverages, which I don't drink. But luckily we fit right in....
Actually stood out, who needs a cocktail dress & suit with hot bodies like these?

5 comments:

The Cheney Family said...

Dang your hot!!!!!!Tello I told you quit turning me on.

Weldon

JC Photography said...

Yes you are!!!! Couple of hotties right there! ECK!

Yeehaw said...

MEOWWW!!!

The Cheney Family said...

We tagged you and Tello on our blog.
P.S. That first message was from Weldon!

... said...

So glad you came to convention - there was something for everyone!
Susan Harrison
Sr VP Web Development
EXIT Realty Corp. International