Sunday, August 10, 2008

Picture Perfect Wedding!

Everything about Jerica & Morgan's wedding on friday, 8/8/08, was gorgeous, especially Jerica.
The only thing missing from this perfect wedding was her Grandma & Grandpa Gregersen who are serving their mission in Russia right now & her brother Shon who is serving his mission in Ohio.

Jerica is now the wife to the handsome Morgan Spillett. They make an adorable couple, wouldn't you say?



Jerica has always had a secret little mischievous side........ Good luck Morgan. As they were cutting the cake I made the comment to Morgan (not that he heard) that it's not cool to rub it in her face. For some reason it was funny when Jerica did it though.






Grandma Gregersen was the only grandparent on our side that was there. Grandma is a real gem!

Linda brought her dog, Deogee, dressed in his tux. How cute is that?And this is a truly priceless picture. Jerry & Terry with their grand babies, Kya & Payton. I wonder, as Jerry & Chris have their baby girl married off now, and this being their first child who has official "left the nest" are you ok?

5 comments:

paulak said...

That was a picture perfect weekend, wasn't it? Great post.

Yeehaw said...

Will you send me a link to all your pictures? It turns out I got very few good ones.
Thanks! You rock!

Travis and Heather said...

Hey joanna, I am just responding to your post on my blog. I have the directions and links to change everything on your blog if you want it I can email it to you.

JC Photography said...

Looks like it was a BEAUTIFUL wedding. How fun!

Tina Cheng said...

Wow...I just can't believe that she is old enough to get married! I remember her in diapers!! Life does fly by