Thursday, June 19, 2008

Swingin' & Slidin'

What a great day at the park! We went to Jensen's Grove and met up with some of the family to watch our favorite little people explore the playground.




This was Francine's first time to the park and of course she loved it!





Kya was there with her grandma aka: Aunt Chrissy & her mommy.




Francine loved going down the slides with Ben & Andy




Chelsee & Nakia are both as beautiful as ever!!!





Francine didn't want to quit playing on the big toys so Angelea got to take a turn with her.




There was only one baby swing so Francine & Kya had to take turns, which was a little difficult for them to understand.





We were there for about 4 hours and we all managed to get a little more sun than we had hoped for. That night when we got home I was worried Francine would be miserable, she looked pretty red. But by morning she had a nice tan going!

3 comments:

The Cheney Family said...

Francine is so adorable! I loved her little laugh. We are hoping to be back home Wednesday or Thursday next week so we would love to have you over any time! See you later
-Julie

Yeehaw said...

Way cute! Hopefully Mom & Dad read these things so they can watch our kids grow. Thanks for actually inviting me!

Lorraine said...

I wish so bad I could have been with you guys this day. Let me know ahead of time next time and hopefully I can come. It looks like everyone had a lot of fun!!!