listen to the last few seconds of this video... she's also got some manners!
What do you expect but perfection from my grand baby! I love that little girl, thanks for the video Aunt JoJo!
That video is awesome. I am going to have to post it and link to your blog so everyone can see it. Carl and I watched that over and over, with tears of laughter. Hilarious. Thanks for getting that video...great to see you all.
Post a Comment
2 comments:
What do you expect but perfection from my grand baby! I love that little girl, thanks for the video Aunt JoJo!
That video is awesome. I am going to have to post it and link to your blog so everyone can see it. Carl and I watched that over and over, with tears of laughter. Hilarious. Thanks for getting that video...great to see you all.
Post a Comment