Monday, February 15, 2010
CHALLIS in January
I have been so busy the past 6 months I haven't had any blog time at all. In fact, I have a list a mile long of things I need to be getting done right now, but I'm rebelling for a moment and doing what I want to do.
We went to Challis for a quick overnighter in January. Mom & Dad are back out there now, after 18 months in Russia, (which I will post about later). Challis is beautiful! Especially my parents property, it's a perfect little oasis right on the Salmon River. Dad always said he would have a place like that someday.
Wow, well my 4 minutes of "my time" is up. Franny's begging for attention and I have a Chiro appointment to get to. My stupid hip has been causing me pain the past month, figured I've had enough sleepless nights, it's time to fix the problem.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
YEAH!!! You posted something!!!! I like your picture. You look beautiful - but is that barbwire cutting the back of your head?
Good to hear something from you, sis...even if it's just a word or two. :) Who took that photograph? Do you have one of those fancy cameras or is this another one of your many talents I don't know about?
You look awesome in that picture. Love it!
Post a Comment