Saturday, July 11, 2009

Puppies Drive Me Crazy!

I'm a huge sucker when it comes to baby animals. So to replace (which I swore I wasn't going to do) our dear sweet Daisy dog, we got not just 1 but 2 Stupid Dogs.
First we got Duke, who drove me up a wall!
There is nothing out of his reach! He has shredded the lawn swing cushion, chewed up countless shoes, rearranged the garage numerous times & jumps on Francine every time she steps out side. You would think that would have been enough stress, but I'm pleading temporary insanity because a month later when Nakia approached me about a puppy I instantly caved and agreed to another. Not only did I take her to her friends house to pick it up but I paid the little creep $25. "Bear" is as big of pain as Duke is. Not only is Bear now Dukes partner in crime, but he likes to torment the 8 kittens we have.
This is the warm welcome Bear received from one of the mama cats. Kung Fu Kitty gave poor Bear a bloody ear.

IT'S A ZOO AROUND HERE!

No comments: