Here's a few of our highlights since school got out a month ago....
Angelea got her learners permit... this will be the beauty she gets to drive.

Horses, horses, and more horses.
Tello gave a Personality Profiling class for RPAC
SCOUTING!!! Lots & lots of scouting since I was put in as the Webelo's leader. My faithful group of boys consists of Ben & Andy :)
We planted a garden consisting of 6 tomato plants, 4 onion plants, 3 bell pepper plants, 4 broccoli plants & 8 cucumber plants. A month into the garden project and all the plants are alive and growing minus 3. Not bad!
Of course we had to squeeze in some fishing time
We've spent countless hours at soccer practices, games and tournaments...

We've gone to birthday parties & bar-b-ques

Been bowling a few times. It amazes me with as many times as I've been bowling I can still be beat by a 2 year old!
We've gone to birthday parties & bar-b-ques

4 comments:
Hey I know if all else fails a ride on the riding lawn mower will but BoBO to sleep. So I've seen your yard what about ypur house.
Man you guys have been busy! That's funny that your scouts are Ben and Andy! We always seem to do everything half .....way. You know what I'm thinking. ;) Anyways, I can't believe you guys attempted to mow 2 acres with a push! That's just crazy. I bet you're loving the new riding!
You guys sure are busy!! Enjoy every minute of it :)
Be so thankful that you have such a great life of busyness. I can't wait to be back to do it all with you. You and Tello make great parents. You could make quite a movie of what it is like to be in a mixed up crazy family!! ENJOY!
Post a Comment