Ok, so my 8 year old still does this. I mean it - she writes on herself, her clothing, her walls.........well, whatever is close by really! I attribute it to her extreme "creativity" - otherwise, I would have to take some responsibility and admit that, perhaps, I have not disciplined her very well. HHmmmm.....
Please say that wasn't permanent marker!!! I have some good ones of Tyra like this too. As soon as I get my scanner fixed I will have to post them. She has definitely been my "Messy" child. Looks like you have your hands full too! It is so much fun, as long as you can control yourself from getting mad. Sometimes I have an issue with that. :)
3 comments:
Ok, so my 8 year old still does this. I mean it - she writes on herself, her clothing, her walls.........well, whatever is close by really! I attribute it to her extreme "creativity" - otherwise, I would have to take some responsibility and admit that, perhaps, I have not disciplined her very well. HHmmmm.....
Please say that wasn't permanent marker!!! I have some good ones of Tyra like this too. As soon as I get my scanner fixed I will have to post them. She has definitely been my "Messy" child. Looks like you have your hands full too! It is so much fun, as long as you can control yourself from getting mad. Sometimes I have an issue with that. :)
I spanked her for you...
Post a Comment