When we all lived in Preston this was our "gang", Guymons were the first to move. They moved to Logan, UT in 2005. Then in 2006 we moved to Blackfoot, Cheney's have moved a couple times as well, but they just move from one street in Preston to another. So now get togethers with them are few and far between, but always a great time!
Jerica tagged me in this, and this is what you're supposed to do....
1. Go to your Picture Folder on your computer or wherever you store your pictures.
2. Go to the 6th Folder and then pick the 6th Picture.
3. Post it on your blog and tell the story that goes with the picture.
4. Tag 5 other glorious people to do the same thing and leave a comment on their blog tellin’ them ’bout it.
I tag: Julie, Linda, Angie, Lorraine & Nakia

3 comments:
Oh! Could I get any more ugly in that picture? That was a fun time though!
Ha! I just saw your tag. You never commented on mine to let me know. I will do it though, I think it looks fun. Hopefully it's not a crappy picture of me!!!
Ummmm....my 6th picture is a mattress. I took it for a newsletter photo...hardly worth posting about, don't you agree?
Post a Comment