Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Birthday Wishes From Russia

Francine was so excited when she opened this birthday card that came from Grandma & Grandpa in Russia that she broke out in song. I think she's singing in tongues. How she learned Russian I will never know.

7 comments:

~Our Family~ said...

Francine is a cutie pie.. I loved her singing.. That is too funny.. I bet your parents are laughing out load when they see that... What a cutie pie you and Tello made....

paulak said...

Happy Birthday little Francy...you are such a cutie. Jo, we are still waiting for the states to communicate and let us come home, but I just found out that Colorado has already cleared us...so...let's get going Idaho. Hope to see you all soon.

eljcranch said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY FRANCINE, Love Granpa and Grandma. We loved your singing, it made us so happy.

eljcranch said...

Ben, Thank you for your hello wishes on this video. You look wonderful, and such a big helper to your little sister. Love, Grandma

Yeehaw said...

That's some real talent your daughter's got! Glad you thought to get it on camera! Clancey got his card & laughed and laughed at the picture but I never thought to record it... maybe I'll see if we can reenact it.

Jerica said...

that is so cute! I miss you guys!

Anonymous said...

Francine must be speaking in tongues because that wasn't Russian. When our babies have birthday's it means we are getting older!!!